maggym

Thumbs up CONNERS Family - Whitehaven

I am researching the following CONNERS family and would be happy to hear from anyone who shares my ancestry:
    William CONNER (c1787 Co. Down, Ireland - ?) and Ann ROPER (c1796 Cumberland - ?)
    Thomas CONNERS (1838 Whitehaven – 1907, Whitehaven) and Agnes DUNN (1840 Whitehaven – 1912, Whitehaven), Whitehaven Cumberland

John CONNERS (1862 Whitehaven – 1903 Wallsend) and (1) Mary Jane OATES (? Sennen – 1894 Preston Quarter, Whitehaven), Whitehaven

John CONNERS (1862 Whitehaven – 1903 Wallsend) and (2) Mary SMITH (c1868, Workington - ?), Whitehaven, Wallsend

Conkers

Default Conners family Whitehaven

Hi Maggym, I am researching the Conners family for my partner Terry Conners whose family come from Workington and Whitehaven and so far have come to a full stop. I saw your message completely by chance although it was posted a few years ago wondered if you are still on the trail. Thomas Conners and Agnes Dunn were Terry's grandparents, his father was Stanley Dunn Conners born at 15 Barnes Road, Workington.
    It would be great to hear from you and cross check some of the info we have gathered, not much I must admit so far. Regards Ann + Terry

maggym

Quote Originally Posted by Conkers View Post
    Hi Maggym, I am researching the Conners family for my partner Terry Conners whose family come from Workington and Whitehaven and so far have come to a full stop. I saw your message completely by chance although it was posted a few years ago wondered if you are still on the trail. Thomas Conners and Agnes Dunn were Terry's grandparents, his father was Stanley Dunn Conners born at 15 Barnes Road, Workington.
    It would be great to hear from you and cross check some of the info we have gathered, not much I must admit so far. Regards Ann + Terry
    Hi Ann & Terry - Thomas Conners and Agnes Dunn are my 2xG Grandparents so we're researching the same family! I did respond to your message last week (I think) by private message but I may have accidentally deleted it.
    Looking forward to hearing from you again so we can compare notes
    Regards
    Cousin Margaret

maggym

Hi Ann & Terry - Thomas Conners and Agnes Dunn are my 2xG Grandparents so we're researching the same family! I did respond to your message last week (I think) by private message but I may have accidentally deleted it.
    Looking forward to hearing from you again so we can compare notes
    Regards
    Cousin Margaret

Newcomer to Brit-Gen

Default related to you

Quote Originally Posted by maggym View Post
    I am researching the following CONNERS family and would be happy to hear from anyone who shares my ancestry:
    William CONNER (c1787 Co. Down, Ireland - ?) and Ann ROPER (c1796 Cumberland - ?)
    Thomas CONNERS (1838 Whitehaven – 1907, WhitehavenConners) and Agnes DUNN (1840 Whitehaven – 1912, Whitehaven), Whitehaven Cumberland

John CONNERS (1862 Whitehaven – 1903 Wallsend) and (1) Mary Jane OATES (? Sennen – 1894 Preston Quarter, Whitehaven), Whitehaven

John CONNERS (1862 Whitehaven – 1903 Wallsend) and (2) Mary SMITH (c1868, Workington - ?), Whitehaven, Wallsend

Hi there
    I am related to you - my family were Jane Smitham, was Conner, her Mum and Dad were William John Conner and Isabella nee THompson - Isabella's Mum was Ruth Conners 28.10.1821 whose Mum and Dad Were Wiliam Conner and Ann Roper. Funny I note that there is Mary Jane Oates. Jane Smitham marrie Nicholates Oates Smitheram, his Mum was Elizabeth Oates. Anyway My Mum's nanJane Smith used to go to see the family at 8 Moresby Parks - there seemed to be a bit of a thing something awkward as Jane didnt go herself but would pass messages over. I always wondered about the Connors and Conner thing whether the s was added to separate the families. Mum remembers someone where that her Nan called Janey - perhaps it was Jane E. Someone there went to Lancashire, think it was Jane. Blackburn perhaps. Anyway if you are still around on here, be good to be in touch. Thanks Carol
    #

Welcome to the British- Gnealogy forums Carol
    Unfortunately this is a very old thread and the original poster and those who replied are no longer members of Brit-Gen. This is indicate d by the word "Guest" inderneath their user names. We do not have any stored informatin fo them so they will not receive notification of your post which is a big pity. They may visit as a guest but no guarantees.
    But you never know who your information may help in the future
    Christina
    Sometimes paranoia is just having all the facts.
    William Burroughs