Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Chris Goodland

Hi folks. I found this thread while doing searches for pictures of that window, also. I still have not found any good pictures of the window yet but the links above had pictures of the church itself. I had found a link for the office of the Vicar but they had a phone numberand not an e-mail address. I am curently on a rig in the middle of the Gulf of Mexico and so phone call are not a good option right now. I will keep looking for some decent pictures of the window.

On another issue: I have some really good news for those of you that are researching the Ap Adams family.

We are the children of Emperor Charlemagne.

Follow this link https://my.stratos.net/~oxo/Family/HenryAdamsAncestors

There are reference numbers for the US Library of Congress for this data. That makes it verifiable. The link will also let you know why I was looking for that staind glass window.

Vixter

Chris, if you go to Badham.org the really old window on that page is the window you are looking for. Vixter

Vixter

Default Window

Chris the window is shown on Badham.org. Vixter

Newcomer to Brit-Gen

Default Sir John

I have the same ancestor and have just started my research; what does the AP mean? I'm also looking for information on him and his family, any help would be appreciated. I'm related to him by Elizabeth Jane Adams who was born on Deer Island, New Brunswick, Canada, in 1835. Her father was James Adams and it goes back from there. Just spent 4 hours with Ancestry.com and ended up at Alaric Fitz Alaric............
    Last edited by Maineguy; 17-01-2017 at 6:54 PM. Reason: Added more Information

Newcomer to Brit-Gen

Default Sir John Adams

I too have recently discovered that I'm a descendant of Sir John Adams. Since learning about my lineage I have found some very interesting information. One very helpful place to look is WIKI Tree. It's free and full of goood information. I hope to visit this church one day soon. M

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12