sue1959

Default Fisken/Jamiesons Dundee.

I'm trying to find information on Elizabeth Jamieson (Fisken). She was born in Errol Perthshire in c1857 and resided in Dundee in 1918 along with her D-I-L Sarah. Her son, George, died in 1918 and is buried in Struma, Greece.In 1915 he was a gardener in North Lodge Cemetery, Dundee. George was listed as being born in Perth Scotland but has a brother Robert who was born in Co Kildare and lived in Monasterevin. (They could be half brothers). Elizabeth's husband, Andrew, died in 1888 so she could have returned to Scotland after that. Any info welcome. Thanks.

Famous for offering help & advice

Hi there
    There is an Elizabeth Fisken b 1857 Errol, Perthshire on the Scotlands People index which you can search for free. You have to pay to see further details or the image. There is a marriage in 1881 of an Elizabeth Fisken to an Andrew Jamieson in Perthshire.

There is an Elizabeth Jamieson of the correct age in the 91 census in Perthshire, but Jamieson is a common name. There are also a couple of Georges and Roberts. I haven't looked at the 1901 census.
    Hope this helps.

sue1959

thank you