lindarhead

Question Fradley Family of Staffordshire

Hello all...I'm trying to find as much information as I can about my Fradley ancestors some of whom were canalboat folk. My 3 x great grandfather was Solomon Fradley born 1797 in Stone,Staffs to William & Margaret Fradley, brother to Benjamin Fradley. William I believe was born about 1758 in Gayton but I can't find a birth record for him on the IGI to confirm this. I know that his wife was Margaret Bloor and they married in 1778, I also know that his parents were probabaly Thomas & Elizabeth Fradley but I've found records for marriages of a few Thos & Eliz and am not sure which is the one I'm looking for. Any help with this one would be appreciated as my brain is slowly frying with all the searching.I think I need a fresh input to help me think straight

Thanks to anyone who can assist...Linda

Keyboard86

Hi Lindarhead, I presume you spotted this one on the IGI site, but may be it is not yours, but just in case it is relevant:-

William Fradley Christening 3rd June 1770 in Milwich Staffs, Father John mother Mary.

Wish you all the best in your search.

Keyboard86

lindarhead

Quote Originally Posted by Keyboard86 View Post
    Hi Lindarhead, I presume you spotted this one on the IGI site, but may be it is not yours, but just in case it is relevant:-

William Fradley Christening 3rd June 1770 in Milwich Staffs, Father John mother Mary.

Wish you all the best in your search.

Keyboard86
    Hi Keyboard,

Thanks for that, yes it is one of mine, just not the one I'm currently looking for.....but thank you so much for taking an interest.

Linda

Newcomer to Brit-Gen

Hi Lindarhead … I realise this message is 10 years too late but the Solomon Fradley mentioned in your post is my 5x great-grandfather and I was wondering if you now have any additional information regarding him of his family.

Thank you, elliegenea

lindarhead

Hi, elliegenea,

I do actually have quite a bit of information on the Fradley family gathered over the years, can I just ask from which of Solomon’s children you descend?

Linda