Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Allena

Default Anyone with research interests in Co Tyrone?

Hi,
    Just wondering if anyone on this Board has any research interests based in County Tyrone, Northern Ireland? I've done quite a bit of research around the Caledon, Dyan, Aughnacloy areas and am particulary interested in Hadden, Knox, Given, Irwin, Mercer, Wilson, Wright, Hoey connections. Willing to share or assist in any way I can.

Hall/Swan

Quote Originally Posted by Allena View Post
    Hi,
    Just wondering if anyone on this Board has any research interests based in County Tyrone, Northern Ireland? I've done quite a bit of research around the Caledon, Dyan, Aughnacloy areas and am particulary interested in Hadden, Knox, Given, Irwin, Mercer, Wilson, Wright, Hoey connections. Willing to share or assist in any way I can.

Some Caledon/Glaslough/Aughnacloy/E Trough area interests...also Carnteel/Clonanesse research to do..some of your names look familiar. I also have 2 independent Wright connections...

Nicolina

I have McCann from Aughnacloy but have never researched them.

Shayner

Hi Alenna,

I have Bernard MCCOWELL b 25 Dec 1815 County Tyrone according to his death registration. His oldest child was born in Canada in 1849.

If you could give me a hint as to where to start hunting, I'd be very grateful.

Thank you,
    Shayne

ELRYDER

Default Research inteersts in Co. Tyrone

I am interested in the Ardboe, Co. Tyrone area.....looking for any information on Ryder....James Malachy and Mary V. (Rogers) ( Principal and Vice Principal of Ardboe elementary school.
    Thanks

Famous for offering help & advice

Hi Allena...

What a nice offer, thankyou.
    I may take you up on it in a later date as we are in the middle of renovating and moving to a new property...hopefully I can still find you in a month or two.

Sue

jmduke

Default Research Interests in Co. Tyrone

I've just begun tracing my Tyrone roots, but not much progress to date. Surnames of interest so far are CRANE, COUSINS or MOSES, residing in or near Omagh. In particular, I have John Crane (b.Omagh on 15 August 1883) and his wife Sarah Ann Cousins (b. 1 January 1886). They were married in 2nd Presbyterian Church in Omagh on 26 November 1903, and emigrated to Canada in 1907. She was the daughter of Thomas Cousins and Ann Moses of Six Mile Cross.

Hall/Swan

Quote Originally Posted by susan-y View Post
    Hi Allena...

What a nice offer, thankyou.
    I may take you up on it in a later date as we are in the middle of renovating and moving to a new property...hopefully I can still find you in a month or two.

Sue

SNAP!!

If your renovations are like mine then 2 months = 4 months....if not, can I borrow your builders??

Allena

Default Hello and thank you

Hello ... everyone!
    Sorry for the delay in responding to all your kind welcoming words. I am pleased to meet you all and hope we can 'chat' more in the future.

In haste ...
    A

Hall/Swan

Default Kelso McLoughlin

Well you already know my Tyrone connections...Hacketts of Fymore, Martha who went to Monaghan but here's another one which leads me into Tyrone....Hugh William Kelso McLoughlin Son of James McLoughlin, Aughnacloy, Co. Tyrone married Martha Elizabeth Hall on 8 Oct 1896 in E Truagh.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast