Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Hall/Swan

Can't find them in census!

Calder

Interested in the Haughey/Haughie surname in and around Dungannon, County Tyrone - mid to late 19th century.

Thanks.

Barry Graham

My interests are:

HADDEN - Ballygawley/Golan/Cavankilgreen
    IRWIN - Carrowbeg/Dungannon/Benburb
    McCAMEY - Killyneery

Barry Graham
    Melbourne, Australia

Fiona67

I am researching the Morrow family from around Dungannon.......some of the family came to Australia in the 1840's

Fiona

BeeE586

Just found this post !

I am seeking the birth of a Moses Blair born c1798 in Co. Tyrone according to census. He had an interesting life in Derbyshire, practising as a herbalist and quack doctor, often in trouble with the police and made several court appearences.

Many thanks for your kind offer.

Eileen

Knowledgeable and helpful

I perked up when i saw this post by Allena offering help and was going to post myself but then i noticed that the member hasnt been active regarding on site posts for nearly two years.
    Maybe i will wait and see if this thread wakes up.................
    Chasing Caseys

Barry Graham

I have Hadden ancestors from Golan, near Aughnacloy - Irwin ancestors from around Dungannon, Benburb and McCamey connections from Killyneery/Rousky area. One of the McCamey women married a Givens.

KathleenC

A cousin and I have a one-name study for the surname McElrea at www.mcelrea.org. As far as we know, the family seems to have sprung up around Omagh. We are trying to learn how many are connected - families in US, Canada, Ireland, England, Australia, New Zealand and Scotland.

We also have interests in connected families: Fulton, Forsythe, Hamilton, Borland, and many more.

LolaElizabeth

Default HADDEN in Aughnacloy, Co. Tyrone

Quote Originally Posted by Allena View Post
    Hi,
    Just wondering if anyone on this Board has any research interests based in County Tyrone, Northern Ireland? I've done quite a bit of research around the Caledon, Dyan, Aughnacloy areas and am particulary interested in Hadden, Knox, Given, Irwin, Mercer, Wilson, Wright, Hoey connections. Willing to share or assist in any way I can.
    I'd love to swap information on your Haddens, please. Wm. b c 1799 to James & Jane Hadden
    Contact me at lola_westellATtelusDOTnet
    Last edited by christanel; 22-10-2013 at 6:26 AM. Reason: email address disguised to deter spam

Janette1169

Hi. I have an interest in the Johnston's from Aughnacloy/Aghaloo. My 4x great grandfather James Johnston returned there after being discharged from the army. He lost an arm at the battle of Talavera around 1809/1810. All his children were born, there all left the area. I'm still no closer to discovering if he stayed in the area alone with his wife Mary or moved on.
    If you have any information or know of this Johnston family. Any info would be most appreciated. Im sure there are and were plenty of Johnstons in the area but not many with one arm, so hopefully it may narrow it down a little. I would dearly love to know if he and his wife are buried there or not before I make a trip over next Spring/Summer

Kind regards Janette

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast