Thread: WILSON.SCOTLAND

heather60

Default WILSON.SCOTLAND

looking for any info about Robert Marie or Mona Wilson born inverkeithing fife around 1920

heather60

Default wilson fife

Quote Originally Posted by heather60 View Post
    looking for any info about Robert Marie or Mona Wilson born inverkeithing fife around 1920
    Last edited by heather60; 26-07-2009 at 7:58 PM. Reason: badly want find any information on this family

Keyboard86

Hi Heather, think I have found the Marriage of Mona, if it is her, she married a Richardson in Cleveland in 1945 found on FreeBMD ref Vol 9d 982.

Hope this helps, will keep looking for other subject.

Best Regards
    Keyboard86

Keyboard86

Hi Heather found possible marriage, Robert P Marie married a Bucknall Sept qtr 1924 in Brighton.Ref 2b 478

Hope this helps,

Best regards
    Keyboard86

Keyboard86

Quote Originally Posted by Jan1954 View Post
    Please be mindful of posting details of potentially living people on the forum. Any details would be better sent via the PM system.

Thanks,
    Apologies, so used to 19th century searching forgot ruling, will follow advice for future postings.

Thank you
    Keyboard86

heather60

thanks for info but that would make her 47 yrs bit old new at this whats free bmd ref 9d 982 dont have a clue please help heather

heather60

hi not sure why you wrote Robert P Marie ??? im looking for info on robert wilson marie wilson and a mona wilson born scotland after the death of there parents the three were sent to ontario canada in 1928 robert was deported in 1931 married my mum but really want find info on sisters left in canda thanks heather

Keyboard86

Sorry, took your original post as Robert Marie or Mona Wilson!!

Best Regards
    Keyboard86

Keyboard86

thanks for info but that would make her 47 yrs bit old new at this whats free bmd ref 9d 982 dont have a clue please help heather
    Hi Heather, to find Free Bmd do a google search for it, and follow links/instructions, this will help you search for your Wilsons.

Best Regards
    Keyboard86

v.wells

Heather free bmd is: free births, marriages, deaths in the UK.

www.freebmd.org.uk and it is free. It is not wholly complete but you can look up bmd's til about 1930ish - after that you need a sub to a genealogy site.

In this case, you don't know that Mona and Marie ever returned to the UK according to your other post,where I think I gave you some links to try in Windsor, Ontario.

On the Canadian Forum there is a long list of resources for the different provinces. Collections.ca seems to be the best from what I hear from other Canadians researching their ancestry.