Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    PeterFosdike

Wink Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sue Mackay View Post
    Hallo Peter and a warm welcome to B-G. I have removed your link to Ancestry, as commercial links are not allowed (see the AUP), but in any case it simply led to a log-in page. If you wish to share the tree you may send the link via our private message system.

Similarly ronniejon has not visited the forum for a couple of years, but if you send him a private message (click on his user name) this should generate an e-mail alert to him.
    Hi Sue, thanks for sorting me out there! Wasn't sure how to get info across, just saw this thread in a google search and was quite amazed anyone would be interested in same information as me!
    I will follow on as advised! Thanks

Peter

PeterFosdike

Just to Say on this point Alfred G Fosdike is my great grandfather and Ethel Timms my great grandmother, whom I knew she died in 1991 I think. the Jerningham road address was that of my Grandfather's, Grandmother and my Father.

Peter

Quote Originally Posted by PeterFosdike View Post
    Hi Sue, thanks for sorting me out there! Wasn't sure how to get info across, just saw this thread in a google search and was quite amazed anyone would be interested in same information as me!
    I will follow on as advised! Thanks

Peter
    I meant to say that if you have a picture of the Golden Fleece you would like to share then you can insert images into your posts by following the instructions in this thread.
    Sue Mackay
    Insanity is hereditary - you get it from your kids

PeterFosdike

Hello!

I have been continuing my quest and finally have a couple of pictures to upload. The painting is by my Grandfather, Eric Fosdike painted in 1952. It would seem he must have painted it from the Photo below, which comes from Deptford's archives. He has clearly made a handful of artistic changes. But he would have never seen the site. It was his Grandfather William Thomas Fosdike, who worked there, and it was William Thomas Fosdike's father Andrew who bought the place, I don't know when. He was Born in Woodbridge as that is where we come from. Andrew Left the pub to his wife Janet when he died in 1869 aged 49. Janet I presume raised the Children there and then later John Fosdike 1856-1929 (William's Brother) Worked in or maybe was the landlord of the Dun Cow 275 Albany Road, now demolished. (Listed in 1911 Census as a Beer Retailer).

I would be very interested to hear from Ronnie Jon on this to see where he got to and where the link is.

Newcomer to Brit-Gen

Hi i know im late to the party but i am also reserching the Fosdike family tree. This branch of my tree leads to Jane then John Fosdike then to Harry Fosdike who is my great grandad and then to Les Fosdike my grandad. If you felt it appropriate i would love to hear from you.

Newcomer to Brit-Gen

I would love to get in touch with Peter Fosdike if anyone could help me out. We seem to be apart of the same family tree.

Welcome to the British-Genealogy forums chriso.
    Unfortunately Peter is no longer a member of BG as indicated by the word Guest under his name which means we do not hold any information about him in our system so can't help you get in touch with him.
    BUT for some reason I decided to do a bit of googling and found this Hopefully the email address is still working.
    Christina
    Sometimes paranoia is just having all the facts.
    William Burroughs

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12