Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hossie family

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Pam Downes View Post
    Hello MasterCassidy,

Welcome to British-Genealogy.

The original poster of this thread, Tamara, hasn't visited the forum since 2014, but if she is still using the same email address as she was back then then she should receive notification of your post.

I have to sincerely apologise because I stuffed up the link to your family tree.
    Our T&Cs do not allow direct links to commercial sites so I was trying to 'split' the URL and clicked on the wrong bit. It would be far easier for you to just give the name under which you've filed your tree (e.g. FredBloggs456). Alternatively, if you do give the URL you will need to split it. So the first line will give the first part of the URL up to where it begins 'ancestry', e.g. https://www.
    and then all the rest from ancestry. onwards has to go on a second line. So it will look something like
    https://www.
    ancestry.co.uk/familytree

Pam

my apologies.

ancestry.co.uk/family-tree/tree/84673460
    Last edited by MasterCassidy; 14-06-2020 at 9:09 PM. Reason: grammar

Tamara L.

Default Hossie kin!

Well this comes as a shock to us both I believe! I haven't visited this site for some time but now .. to see that someone has connected after all of this time is mind-blowing. Yes, I am indeed still interested and researching my family's history. I have hit several brick walls with it and started to think I may have to at some point invest in hiring a professional but for now am still enjoying the research element myself.

I am not a full member of Ancestry but do check DNA matches from time to time on its site as I did my DNA test through them. If you come across a Tamal382 there that is me. I will try to check back here to see if you get this or reply but my email is nalmat59 AT yahoo DOT co DOT uk
    Cheers.
    Last edited by Pam Downes; 19-07-2020 at 3:50 PM. Reason: Email address disguised to deter spammers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12