Hils Hoppo

Exclamation Farrelly/Griffin's of Dublin

My Gt Uncle was James Farrelly born 1892 in Old Kilmainham Dublin. He married Mary Griffin in 1918 and had 5 children - Christina 1920 - William 1922 - James 1924 - Patrick 1926 and Thomas 1928. James snr died in 1929. If anyone has any info on this family or any descendants I would love to hear from them

Melbourne Aust. ~ a drop kick away from the Essendon Airport - 9 miles out of Melbourne

Default Farrelly/Griffin of Dublin

Do you know if your Thomas Farrelly b 1928 migrated to Australia ?

Procat

Quote Originally Posted by Hils Hoppo View Post
    If anyone has any info on this family or any descendants I would love to hear from them
    Hi all,

As the descendants may well be alive please remember to use the Private Messaging system if posting specifics and not the open forum.

Thanks,

Hils Hoppo

Unfortunately I have no idea at all what happened to any of these children as we have only just discovered their father. The family never spoke of him after he died in tragic circumstances in 1929. It is possible that some of the children could still be alive although they would all be in their 80's. The family lived in the Kilmainham area of Dublin and James worked on the railway as a smithy. No other info I'm afraid.

Hi, I am related to James Farrelly who married Mary Griffin. They lived at 5 Island Street, on his son Patrick's Birth Cert in 1926 he is listed as a blacksmith's helper. I've seen that you have been posting to quite a few forums and message boards, I can help you. James Farrelly is my Great-Grandfather. Please contact me.