hi amanda, not sure if you have this info or not....
there is a possible death for helen fyfe on scotlands people website. - i havent viewed it as i had no credits, (sorry) but the search criteria i used were as follows:
i didnt put in any counties, etc.
helen fyfe other surnames drysdale. 1912. aged 80yrs
- only 3 years out on age given in 1881 census, so quite a good possibility. if it is her, you would get both her parents names including her mother's maiden surname.
my apologies if you already have this info.
- County Forums including Ireland, Scotland, Wales and British Islands.
- Scotland - Counties (Chapman Code - SCT)
- Stirlingshire (Chapman Code - STI)
- Stirlingshire county-wide forum
- CHALMERS, stirling
Results 11 to 12 of 12
Thread: CHALMERS, stirling
29-07-2005, 8:17 PM #11maclennan25Guest
helen fyfe - more info?
30-07-2005, 10:45 AM #12Starting to feel at home.
- Join Date
- Feb 2005
- Stirlingshire, Scotland
Thank you very much for your suggestion.
I hadn't tried that yet, don't know why really, it seems most obvious doesn't it!!
Anyway i will be renewing my credits again when i have all my information ready so i will check that then!
Many thanks again
Helping you trace your British Family History & British Genealogy.
All times are GMT. The time now is 5:35 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.5
Copyright © 2020 vBulletin Solutions Inc. All rights reserved.