Thread: McCrudden

Wiggie

Post McCrudden

Searching for any information on Patrick McCrudden b.c.1826 wife Alice b.c. 1833 (may not be Monaghan) and sons John b 1850 and Patrick b 1852 all three in Monaghan. I have them from 1871 onwards in Chadderton and Oldham Lancs. Sometimes the Census data says C. Monaghan but not in every case. There is a Patrick McCrudden in Golan according to the Flax Growers Register 1846-1849 but dont know if this is the right one.

Mutley

Have you tried looking at the Irish Federation History Foundation. You will have to google for the link. It is free to search the index but costs to download the record.

There is a Patrick McCrudden church baptism in 1852 in Co. Antrim.
    It might be worth a play around, I think I passed a possible marriage for dad but there were no hits for Co. Monaghan.

Hall/Swan

There are loads of McCruddens in Monaghan, some in my tree but not yours...will keep any eye out for them.

Do you have any more details/snippets/clues?

Newcomer to Brit-Gen

I have in my family tree a Patrick b1849 and John b1847 McCrudden from Co Monaghan. They had a sister Mary McCrudden b1844 who left Co Monaghan with her husband John Elliot and lived in Chadderton. Patrick and John both lodged with their sister abt 1871.Mary and John are my Great grandparents.