Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Knowledgeable and helpful

spontaneous reaction there slateral! Don't worry...it's that technical jargon...I often get muddled with it, it's only because I happened to see something about ..32 and wondered if I had gone mad!
    Browneyes

Kirk Dawson

Quote Originally Posted by slateral View Post
    Oh knickers!- apologies - you are quite right it is of course WinReg2
    Not to worry; I should have held my peace; as it had to have been a conversion project you were working on.

Its just I do try to get new transcription done using WinREG2 it makes life so much easier.

We do have a bunch of Excel formulea that are especially useful for conversion to FreeREG formats. Your coordinator should have them. If not drop me a line at [email protected] and I will send them.

Also be careful of the Excel issues with FreeREG. I have a note on how to correct 3 of them and avoid another if you want.

slateral

Quote Originally Posted by Kirk Dawson View Post
    Not to worry; I should have held my peace; as it had to have been a conversion project you were working on.

Its just I do try to get new transcription done using WinREG2 it makes life so much easier.

We do have a bunch of Excel formulea that are especially useful for conversion to FreeREG formats. Your coordinator should have them. If not drop me a line at [email protected] and I will send them.

Also be careful of the Excel issues with FreeREG. I have a note on how to correct 3 of them and avoid another if you want.
    I'd be interested in the correction/avoidance advice for Excel, please -I'll drop you a line, thanks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12