Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    janbooth

Default PIX family

Well done Birdlip. As regards PIX deaths in Peterborough, Family History Online have Peterborough & district FHS Burial Index on line 1813-1878. It is a pay-per-view site but £5 buys you a lot of look-ups and there are quite a few PIX burials, e.g. Anne, Henry, Jane, John, Robert, Sarah & William. Have a look and see if you think it is worthwhile investing.

Janet

PIXseeker

Default Thank you both so much!

Dear Birdlip & Janet,

I've been glued to this screen all day. Thank you both so much for your help. Between us we have created a masterpiece, I only wish I could show it to you

Birdlip how do you do it? I've hunted high & low for the illusive 1851 census. what a star!

I have now been able to add all of William & Ann's children and quite a few marriages with children.

Janet, I shall definitely get some credits for the Family History Site later and let you know what I find.

I also found today when searching through the Pix births that I have been registered 3 times with two different names, that was a bit of a shocker. I think my mum has some explaining to do ha ha.....

Thank you again & again
    Sue

birdlip

Great Sue,

I'm pleased you're pleased! Just as a p.s, this entry on IGI is worth a look I think;

Ann SHORT ch 03 Dec 1792 Grantham Lincs Parents John and Anne.

cheers birdlip

janbooth

Default PIX family

Birdlip's sentiments echoed - I am so pleased for you. Now if only I could find who was the father of my John SMITH in Peterborough - 3 possibilities at least!!

Janet

PIXseeker

Can I try and help you in any way Janet?? Have been on a hunt for a living SMITH myself now for eons!
    I have a very handy naming pattern list if thats any help..........

ATB
    Sue
    P.S
    Thanks Birdlip for the P.S, have found another person researching the SHORT family on Ancestry who also have some of my Pix's..........

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12