Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: bigamist

Thank you for telling us of your success. How did the daughter find you? was it "social media" as they say now or was it through a forum. No real need to answer I am just nosy
    Sadly, our dear friend Ann (alias Ladkyis) passed away on Thursday, 26th. December, 2019.
    Footprints on the sands of time

rburland

The daughter found me through ancestry. Her newspaper report matched the details in my posts on ancestry. She then sent me a message through ancestry. She lives in Australia. She is thrilled to have found a relative of her dad. I'm pleased to have found my biological line at last.

Hi Lesley

I have been trying to add an image to this post but i am having no luck i have read the FAQ and i have followed the instructions but the image just appears as a link that doesn't work, can you give me a hint as to were i am going wrong

Thank you

I think these days it is possible to add a picture when creating a post by clicking on the square with a tree in it.

let's see if it works

Yup it works
    Last edited by Ladkyis; 05-08-2017 at 5:19 PM. Reason: more words
    Sadly, our dear friend Ann (alias Ladkyis) passed away on Thursday, 26th. December, 2019.

Hi Ladkyis

Just had a go and no luck it must be the way I have saved it on my desktop

Reputation beyond repute

I think these days it is possible to add a picture when creating a post by clicking on the square with a tree in it.
    That seems to be just to upload an image (low definition).

What happened to the facility to specify an external image (elsewhere on the internet) and for that image to be displayed in the message?

Peter I think you discussed this on a thread in another section. I think you were trying to show an image from google drive or something and Sue MAckay did a check on photobucket.

It was all too technical for me. I think the easiest way is to compress the image and then upload because there must be a size limit

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123