mebateman

Default Jonathan Schofield m. Hannah(Ann) Heywood

Hello, I am new to this website and hope someone will be able to help me.

I did not realize the marriage records might have more personal info than just the names and marriage date and location.

I am looking for any more info on Jonathan Schofield supposedly b. 15 Oct1797 Lancashire possible Ashton under lyne m. 14 Jun 1821 in Manchester Cathedral St Michael Manchester to Hannah(Ann) Heywood b. 30 Apr 1800 Manchester.

I've been told Hannah's parents are Robert Heywood and Hannah Hampson but have no proof. I have no info on Jonathan's parents.

Thank you for any help.

Mary in CA

Occasionally, just very occasionally, needs an umbrella!

Mary - I regularly visit Manchester Central Library, where the microfilmed records of Manchester Cathedral are held. I am not planning on going for a couple of weeks, but will watch this thread, and if no-one else offers in the meantime, I'll check the register for you!
    Barbara

Life isn't waiting for the storm to pass - it is learning to dance in the rain

mebateman

Default Robert Heywood/Haywood m. Hannah Hampson

I would also like info on the marriage of a Robert Heywood/Haywood to a Hannah Hampson. They may have married 3 Jun 1789 Manchester, Lancashire no other info available. These should be the parents of Hannah Heywood/Haywood who was supposedly born 30 Apr 1800 but so far no luck in finding any birth/baptismal info in Manchester.

Thank you for any help.

I am looking for any more info on Jonathan Schofield supposedly b. 15 Oct1797 Lancashire possible Ashton under lyne m. 14 Jun 1821 in Manchester Cathedral St Michael Manchester to Hannah(Ann) Heywood b. 30 Apr 1800 Manchester.
    Marriage at Manchester Cathedral - 14 June 1821
    Jonathan Schofield, bachelor, of the parish and town of Manchester, machine printer
    Hannah Heywood, spinster, of the parish and town of Manchester
    married after banns
    both marked
    witnesses - Rob Hilton (a church offical or similar - he witnessed hundreds of marriages) and James Platt (marked)

I would also like info on the marriage of a Robert Heywood/Haywood to a Hannah Hampson. They may have married 3 Jun 1789 Manchester, Lancashire no other info available.
    I could not find this marriage - so imagine that it did not take place at Manchester Cathedral.
    Barbara

mebateman

Default Jonathan Schofield and Hannah Heywood

Thank you so much for your help. I really appreciate your efforts.

My pleasure!
    If you find any further information, just post the details! I will not promise a speedy response, but will try ...!!
    Barbara

RachaelC221

I'm not sure you'll get this, but I am also looking for Johathan and Hannah Heywood Schofield of Lancashire. I have information about their son Thoman Schofield and his family if you are at all interested. I would love to trace my family back farther than what I have and would love to know if you have any info. Email me back at Rachaelclark221 AT gmail DOT com if you get this.

THANK YOU!!!
    Rachael
    Last edited by Jan1954; 29-03-2011 at 5:14 PM. Reason: Email address edited against spammers

Newcomer to Brit-Gen

Default Jonathan Schofield. B 1797 .

I come down the line from Thomas Schofield. There is a lot of info on familysearch.org.
    I do know that Jonathan Schofield came to the USA by himself and is buried in Nauvoo Ill. Let me know if you would like more info. Connie203 at comcast dot net

Quote Originally Posted by RachaelC221 View Post
    I'm not sure you'll get this, but I am also looking for Johathan and Hannah Heywood Schofield of Lancashire. I have information about their son Thoman Schofield and his family if you are at all interested. I would love to trace my family back farther than what I have and would love to know if you have any info. Email me back at Rachaelclark221 AT gmail DOT com if you get this.

THANK YOU!!!
    Rachael
    Last edited by christanel; 02-02-2020 at 8:10 PM. Reason: Email address disguised to deter spammers