Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    mother hen

Hi Deborah, I have sent you an email hope you got it.

Pam

Default Stringer/Delaney

Just curious - have you found any more about the Stringer side of the family? I am hunting some elusive stringers (about to post in "brickwalls" The Stringers I am looking for are probably from Southern Ireland and the particular person is Dominic Michael who grew up in Glasgow. Would love to hear if you have a Scottish connection

mother hen

Default Stringers

Hi Daisy,I have found quite a bit more on the Stringer's but not found any in Scotland and not a Dominic.
    Do you know who his parent are.
    I to have a brick wall on one of them.I have a birth cert for a daughter but can't find her parent's anywhere.

Pam x

Hi Mother Hen,

Sadly the only info I have is that Dominic Michael grew up in Scotland. According to his marriage certificate his father was called John Patrick Stringer. I do not have a birth certificate at all! To confuse the issue further his father (JP) seems to not been registered either t birth of death
    As I cannot get back from DM I doubt I would be much help but tell me about your brick wall. I do have a an amount of info on various stringer families and maybe something might help you.

Daisy

mother hen

Hi Daisy,the people im looking for are Rachel Stringer and John Peare.They are the parents of Mary Jane Peare 20/07/1886 in Cooley Casey,Limerick,Co Clare i have her birth certificate but cannot find anythingon her parents.I do know Rachel's parents are Martha Hetherington and Oliver Stringer.Rachel and hubby are the only ones i cant locate.

Pam

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12