Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Newcomer to Brit-Gen

Hi Josie,
    Im Steve. Sorry for the late reply, I just read your post and was blown away by it. I too have been trying to find information in the very same family as my wife's mum is one of the missing generation.
    The lady i refer to is Esther Newport she is the one who went to NZ.
    She now is living in a rest home in the Gold cost, she is alive fit and well.
    She has not been in contact with any of her family probably since the 60's and I know she would love to make come contact.
    I also want as much information as I can get for my Family tree for my sons.
    I hope you get this soon.
    Very best Regards.
    Steve.

Newcomer to Brit-Gen

Hello Marie and Eileen,
    I just came across this posting, I know it is very old, but I hope you receive my post. Esther Newport the daughter who went to London and then to New Zealand is my Mother in law. She is alive and well living in a retirement home in Gold Coast Australia.
    Esther has not been able to tell me anything of use in putting a family tree together as she was too young when her parents passes away. I would love to get as much information as I could about the Newport family and put Esther in touch with any living brothers or sisters.
    Please contact me if you get this.

Newcomer to Brit-Gen

Hi Steve,

I just sent you a private email and i hope it gets to you. I'm in shock writing this....
    Esther is my aunt. Please get in touch as soon as you can.
    Geraldine (daughter of her brother Fintan)

Newcomer to Brit-Gen

Hi, Yes I got your email, What a wonderful surprise, How can I contact you directly?
    I felt like posting here, was like answering a message in a bottle, but I got an answer.
    I dont know of her your dad and your family but I am really eager to know you all. stevess591ATgmailDOTcom
    Last edited by christanel; 08-05-2018 at 7:42 PM. Reason: email addtess disguised to deter spam

Newcomer to Brit-Gen

Hi Steve,

Sent an email to that address ���� Can't wait to hear from you soon xxx Geraldine

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12