frangelis

Talking John munro/monro abt 1740 ceres, & Mary duncan 1745,

I am looking for info from other descendants of the munro family. It is thought that his parents were robert munro/isabel cunnie, but we are unsure of this. we have original family records to share in return. We hope we can help each other!!!

Quote Originally Posted by frangelis View Post
    I am looking for info from other descendants of the munro family. It is thought that his parents were robert munro/isabel cunnie, but we are unsure of this. we have original family records to share in return. We hope we can help each other!!!

I see that this is your first post to GB - welcome in!

A couple of questions (you'll understand that Munro isn't a very rare name and we need your guy to leap out from the crowd) - if you're not certain that these are his parents, what is the earliest piece of information you have that you are sure of? Also, I assume that the lady in the subject line was his wife. when/where was the marriage?

Lesley

frangelis

Talking

hi,

thanks for the tips. he married mary duncan 12.2.1762 in ceres, fife. children mary 1763, cecily 1765, margaret 1767, agnes 1768, all ceres, fife. cheers

Also interested in john munro ceres who married agnes watson 1776, in 1796 kembeck, children james , david jos. , and john, and agnes, elizab, mary, elspeth. all ceres, fife.

Newcomer to Brit-Gen

Default Descended fro John Munro Ceres Fife

Quote Originally Posted by frangelis View Post
    hi,

thanks for the tips. he married mary duncan 12.2.1762 in ceres, fife. children mary 1763, cecily 1765, margaret 1767, agnes 1768, all ceres, fife. cheers

Also interested in john munro ceres who married agnes watson 1776, in 1796 kembeck, children james , david jos. , and john, and agnes, elizab, mary, elspeth. all ceres, fife.
    I am descended from the same John Munro. IF you can Help me with any history I would be greatly appreciative.
    Kind regards
    Michele
    Australia