debs64

Question Burton Pedwerdine(Lincolnshire)

Hi all,
    On resuming my reseach again (I have to make myself have a break),I thought I would look into my mothers side of the tree.
    All I know is she was Brogan (nee Leeson) and came from B.P.Her family I have been told were big in the area but have not found them mentioned on a search of that village on a g++++e search.
    She had £ sons before I came along and as I dont know where she is now I cant ask any questions.
    I know this is a long shot about the area and not totally sure if this should be brickwall material but I will have to see.
    Thanx for any help provided in advance.
    Debbie

bumblebee

Hi Debbie

Do you use Lincoln Archives, the registers for Burton Pedwerdine have been deposited upto quite a recent time period. A search of the registers may prove useful and depending on what time period you are looking at may save you some money in certificates.

Bumblebee (just outside Lincoln)

Newcomer to Brit-Gen

Hi I just wanted to contact you are you were speaking to Debbie. She’s looking up slot of my family tree: I as m adopted and stumbled upon her here but cannot contact her. Can you help please in anyway?
    Kind regards

Newcomer to Brit-Gen

Hi Debbie, can you reply to me please, I have lots of information on the family tree you are looking at: think
    It makes us related?

Super Moderator - Completely bonkers and will never change.

Hello Khdl123,

Welcome to British-Genealogy.

If Debbie still has the same email address as she had when she last visited the forum (over ten years ago) then she should have received notification of your posts.
    If, however, her email address has changed then I am afraid we have no means of contacting her.
    Such a missed opportunity for you both, if so.

Pam
    Vulcan XH558 - “Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”

Newcomer to Brit-Gen

Hi Pam,I thought as much; I think I will have to do some hunting now myself.
    Grateful for your reply.
    Karl