Sarah Minney

Smile Introducing: Sarah Minney

Hi everyone,

I am new to this Forum and would like to introduce myself!

I am Sarah and have been a family historian for the past 25 years. I live locally to the National Archives but can not do look ups (sorry I am a professional genealogist).

However, if anyone has any general questions about researching at Kew, please don't hesitate to ask.

My names of interest are: Baylis(s) (of Worcestershire), Allchurch, Tiptod, Overmass, Kenwood, Carpmael, Webber (of Essex and Suffolk) and Parsons (of Deal and Blackheath, Kent).

Regards,
    Sarah

Jan1954

Hello Sarah and a warm welcome to Brit-Gen

Any guidance through the maze that is known as TNA, Kew is always welcome - thank you. Have a good look round the forum and post any questions that you might have on the appropriate boards. We will try to help.

Enjoy yourself!

Newcomer to Brit-Gen

Hi Sarah,

I think you sent me a message a long time ago. Our common interest is Carpmael. Since 1804 (the birth of William) the genealogy is well understood. His father, however, is supposed to have been William, born 1752 in Abbots Bromley. William 1804 was quite old to have had a child, so I wonder if there was another generation between them. William 1804, had relatives in London including Thomas 1801 and Samuel 1806. These were sons of Thomas 1765 who was born in Halifax. His father John had moved to Halifax from Abbotts Bromley, and appears to have been William's 1804 brother. I wonder if you have any comments.

Regards,

Tony

Newcomer to Brit-Gen

Sarah Minney,
    You were recommended to me by Phil Dunn, senior British researcher at the FH Library in SLC.I am trying to hire a researcher to do military research at Kew Archives on William Jarvis. I was told by the National Archives it would be about a four hour project.

Please let me know if you get this.

Ken Crossley
    1512 Mountain View Dr.
    Spanish Fork, UT 84660 USA

kvc801ATgmailDOTcom
    Last edited by christanel; 04-04-2020 at 8:06 PM. Reason: email address disguised to avoid spam

Knowledgeable and helpful

You might like to ask a Moderator to amend your email a little to avoid spammers picking it up.

Welcome to the British-Genealogy forums Ken
    Sarah Minney hasn't been on the forums since she posted her original message. If she still uses the same email address she should receive notification of your post. Another way to make contact is by private message (pm) but this also relies on her having the same email address.
    To pm someone click on their user name and from the drop down menu click on Private Message.

Thank you for picking up on the need to disguise the email address Squaredancer.

Christina
    Sometimes paranoia is just having all the facts.
    William Burroughs