Thread: BAYNHAM family

cmpbllkn

Question BAYNHAM family

Here is a list of some baynhams i have can anyone help improve on the missing or even fix the errors if any?

William Baynham born c1833 Preston Wynn herefordshire died 1999 in linlithgow scotland (obviously incorrect dates) married Ann (no maiden name) 1853 in ledbury, she was born Ross on Wye, Herefordshire, , England c1833 died 1875 Cleobury Mortimer, Herefordshire, , England. william possibly married an issabella copeland i have no info about her sorry other than an association between william and her. there is 3 kids Mary born 1855 in Woolhope, Hereford County of Herefordshire, England, Matthias born c 1858 in LEOMINSTER county of Herefordshire England died 5 april 1947(confirmed) married Emma Woodhouse 14 june 1884 in st giles bristol, they had a further 6 kids. hopefully this is enough for some kind person to help me improve information.

Quote Originally Posted by cmpbllkn View Post
    Here is a list of some baynhams i have can anyone help improve on the missing or even fix the errors if any?

William Baynham born c1833 Preston Wynn herefordshire died 1999 in linlithgow scotland (obviously incorrect dates)

Scotlands People doesn't have a death cert for any William Baynham born 1833 +/- 3 years, anywhere. The index gives all death certs from 1855-2006. Of course, they might have used a spelling variation.

Lesley

Brick wall demolition expert! ChristineR's Avatar

Hello Ken, I have moved your post here to Herefordshire forum from the into duce yourself thread, which is just for introductions. I'll PM you and let you know it is here
    ChristineR

cmpbllkn

Default william baynham

Sorry, I didnt find william on scotlands people, i found him at registry house records in edinburgh.

Famous for offering help & advice michaelpipe's Avatar

Have you got the right William Baynham? William Baynham b Preston Wynne around 1830 (varies each census) appears to have married Mary Badham, probably in Ashperton, Hereford - they can be found on the 1861 & 1871 census with children born 1855 onwards: Harriet, Charlotte, Thomas, William, John, infant un-named

for example, the 1871 census Sutton St Michael, Hereford

William Baynham, head, mar, 40, Ag Lab, born Preston Wynn, Hereford
    Mary, wife, 37, born Ashperton, Hereford
    Charlotte, daur, 13, Scholar, born Ledbury, Hereford
    Thomas, son, 10, born Ashperton, Hereford
    William, son, 6, Scholar, born Ledbury, Hereford
    John, son, 2, born Westfield, Hereford
    Infant daughter, 1 day, born Sutton St Michael, Hereford

Or perhaps I misunderstood your question

Michael

cmpbllkn

Default baynham

thanx Michael i am unsure of the william baynham connection, Thanx very much for that info about the census search but it is the parents of william i am trying to confirm.

Newcomer to Brit-Gen

Hi , I was born a Baynham and have family history and photos of several Baynhams . I am happy to share with relatives ! I have photos of Matthias and Emma etc