Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    David Coles

Default Betts family

Hi Geoff. Thanks again for your help.
    I believe the Robert W Bland living at No 16 Cressy St. you mentioned in a previous note is in fact the same R.W.BLand that married Hannah Betts in 1887 as indentified by 'Maggiemac'.
    Can you give me a site where I can get a GOOD FREE 1891 Census, Tried Genes re-united and they come up blank when I have put in the Bland info you sent. Tried Free BMD and Free Reg search but with no Luck, Ancestry.co.uk kid you on it's free until you actually need to confirm if you have the right person before paying out.

Grateful thanks
    Dave

Newcomer to Brit-Gen

AHA....This is my family too. My grandfather was Edward Robert Betts. Will dig out my info tommorrow. I have lots of old postcards from Wilhelmina Crombie who married Harry Betts. He died in war a hero I heard.

Newcomer to Brit-Gen

Hi Im a descendant of Harry. Been asking older family members. Harry and Wilhomina divorced after the accidental drowning of their little boy. Harry remarried a women with 3 children? He suffered from and later died of malaria caught in Burma. We had his medal but it was stolen. Moses, Aaron and Mirriam were triplets. Moses and Aaron set up life in Australia ...I have contacts. Sharon Cook is a descendant of Aaron and has photos of him. Goldrush time..Townsville Queensland i think. Wilhomina lived down subway st in hull when she was courting harry.

A fountain of knowledge

Hi Jayne
    Iam the nephew of David , I have been working with him to trace the family , after many years with a great deal of success , more to tell you !
    williamena's story relates back to Eyemouth in Scotland .
    I would love to see the post cards , her daughter was Georgina Crombie m my grandmother .
    Dean

Newcomer to Brit-Gen

Fantastic...i have photographed all postcards if you have e mail?

Super Moderator - Completely bonkers and will never change.

Dean,

I would suggest that you send your email address to Jayne via the Private Messaging service rather than post it on the forum.

Pam
    Vulcan XH558 - “Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”

A fountain of knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by JayneGale View Post
    Fantastic...i have photographed all postcards if you have e mail?
    Hi I will send you my email address , fantastic !

Dean

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12