Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    bwp801

I am amazed....not only that you've both answered (due to the fact that the last msg on here was 5 years ago) but to the speed of the replies! Thankyou both. Any information you have would be very much appreciated. If i'm correct Eva and Sidney had many children (11) my fiance's Grandfather being the 10th in 1932. I've managed to find a bit of info on William Henry...did he have 9 children? Anyway, i will await you're emails. Look forward to hearing from you,

kind regards,

Barry

grasutt

hi, re william Bibbings: born 1845 crediton devon, married mary Ann Holbrow she died 1882/3 William remarried Amelia Drew 1884. William died 1891. 1904 amelia bibbings remarried to Thomas Burley. one son Leonard burley, he married Lucy meadows 1936 ely Cardiff no children he died 1943, lucy Burley remarried my father ronald sutton 1944. I have census information for Drew and Bibbing families. Regards Graham Sutton

Newcomer to Brit-Gen

Default Eva May Bibbings and Sydney John Rodd

I am the fiancee of a descendent of Eva May Bibbings and Sydney John Rodd. They were married on Dec. 26, 1911 in Cardiff. But Eva's father is listed as Thomas Bibbings. Here is the link to their marriage details: https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:JV38-NGB

Eva and John had 13 children, two of whom were stillborn so may not appear on ancestry. The youngest was born in 1932 (William, known as Billy).

Hope this helps.
    K Gray

Quote Originally Posted by bwp801 View Post
    I am after some information on Eva May Bibbings who i believe is a daughter of William Henry Bibbings and Amelia Drew. I am helping my fiance research her family tree and Eva might be her Great Grandmother. However, i can't find any information about who Eva married. I believe she married Sidney John Rodd in Cardiff, 1911 but am unable to find any facts. Can anyone help?

Many thanks,
    Barry

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12