Thread: TREECE family

Brian36

Default TREECE family

Would like to hear from anyone researching the TREECE family of Derby. Particular interest in Francis May TREECE b. 1917, married Frederick James CHAPMAN 1945. Any information welcome.

Brian

Derby

Default Treece family

Hello
    I am researching the Treece family of Barton in Fabis, Nottingham, Wednesbury/Westbromwich, Staffs and Derby.
    I was born in Derby in 1947.
    Maybe we can share info. I have research going back to 1600's.
    Regards
    Irene

revdfg

Default Treece and Triece

See my entries on Gencircles.

David Clarke

Quote Originally Posted by Derby View Post
    Hello
    I am researching the Treece family of Barton in Fabis, Nottingham, Wednesbury/Westbromwich, Staffs and Derby.
    I was born in Derby in 1947.
    Maybe we can share info. I have research going back to 1600's.
    Regards
    Irene
    I am a descendent of a Christian Treece of Barton-in-Fabis, Notts. who married a John Clarke of Stanford-on-Soar in the mid-1700s. I am away from my information right now, so am doing this from memory. I believe I know the antecedents of Christian Treece in to the 1600s. Christian Treece would have been my great great great great grandmother. You can reach me easily at David dot Diane dot Clarke at gmail dot com Looking forward to sharing information with you. Regards, David Clarke
    Last edited by Jan1954; 07-03-2008 at 7:25 AM. Reason: Email address

termar

Default Clarke Treece Notts

My many times grandfather was John Clarke who married Christian Treece. His grandson was George Clarke who lived with his family in Derby.
    If you are willing to share information me email address is denter at vodafone dot es
    Last edited by Jan1954; 26-05-2008 at 2:54 PM. Reason: Email address disguised so the spammers don't get you!

Settling in

Default Treece Misdeeds

Hi Brian, I have some cuttings sent by my cousin of Robert Treece's childrens court appearances, nothing major but interesting. You should have my home or Prison e-mail, I've tried to send them but without success. Mick in Western Australia.

Settling in

Default Francis May Treece info

Quote Originally Posted by Brian36 View Post
    Would like to hear from anyone researching the TREECE family of Derby. Particular interest in Francis May TREECE b. 1917, married Frederick James CHAPMAN 1945. Any information welcome.

Brian
    Hi Brian, I have a Francis May Treece born 2nd March 1917. her father was Charles Edward Treece who was my grandad's brother. If you would like to contact me direct, I can give you a few bits of information of the Treece and Jolliffe families from who she is decended.
    Don't know where you live but her grandad is buried at St Paul's in Derby and her brother's memorial is there, he died at El Alemein.
    my email is perrymg1953atgmail.com.
    Last edited by almach; 07-04-2021 at 3:54 PM. Reason: Email address modified to avoid spammers