Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    tony bennett

Thumbs up the cattermoles of diss

thanks to all of you for your help i am really pleased about all the information that you have given me i am about to order the death certificate for William Cattermole. i will post the details of this when i receive it

best wishes to you all Tony Bennett

tony bennett

hi there as promised the details from the certs that i sent off for.

sept 23 1866 marriage of William Cattermole aged 34 widower father James cattermole to Hannah List aged 28 spinster father Robert List.

21 April 1874 death of William Cattermole aged 39 cod diabetes and exhaustion informant Matilda Thurtle or Turtle.

20 April 1838 birth of Hannah List father Robert List mother Elizabeth List formerly Banks.

i have sent of for Robert List d.c but am not sure if it will be the right one when it arrives as i haven't got a true date of birth for him as the census returns show him as being born in either 1798 1807 1811. bye for now tony

Allister

Default Death of Tony Bennett

Sadly my brother-in-law, Tony Bennett passed away recently. My sister sent all Tony's notes and Certificates to me, and I am now starting to slowly try to make sense of it all.

Many thanks to all who helped him.

I am not yet organised enough to know what I need help/advice with, but I expect there'll be something sooner or later.

George Albert Garrod and Lucy Garrod (previously Lucy Mullenger (nee Self)) were my paternal grandparents.

Thanks again,

Allister Garrod.

Hello Allister
    Thank you for taking the time and trouble in joining Brit-Gen to let us know Tony has passed away.

I am sure his wife knows that all his research papers are in good hands and is pleased you are going to carry on his work.
    It takes time to sort out others work and get it in to a format you feel comfortable with but when you are ready our friendly and helpful members will be here to help you progress.

Christina
    Sometimes paranoia is just having all the facts.
    William Burroughs

Nicolina

Quote Originally Posted by tony bennett View Post
    thanks to all of you for your help i am really pleased about all the information that you have given me i am about to order the death certificate for William Cattermole.
    My ancestor married Jonathan Cattermole (b. abt. 1804) of Diss. Any connection?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123