Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    *bunty*

Well done Helen *walks away muttering she can't believe she didn't win because she really really wanted to* LOL

Super Moderator - Completely bonkers and will never change.

Quote Originally Posted by Pam Downes View Post
    If I'd been marking I would have given you two extra points for originality for that answer! Love it!
    Congratulations - and hopefully you haven't got too many MIs to (not) enter on your prize.
    Pam
    What a dolly drip I am - got my competition prizes confused and thought you'd won the Generations wall chart. Now you know why I asked Bo Peep for this smilie
    Pam

AnnB

Congratulaions Helen and good hunting in the future

Best wishes
    Ann

Jan1954

Quote Originally Posted by chocolate View Post
    Thank you Jan for doing the quiz, it was great fun!
    You're welcome. I'm glad that you all enjoyed it - and that you learnt something along the way.

The book is now safe in Helen's hands. I hope that you enjoy it Helen, and that you find it useful.

helen57

Smile Thank You :)

Thank you to everyone for your congrats

I loved Mutleys Rosette, so many thanks for that (I think I'll take a photo of it to add to my tree lol)

It was lovely to see Jan this evening and I am certainly going to enjoy reading the book, once all the children have left me with a few hours peace & quiet

To all who run this wonderful site

Helen

apehangmom

Default the competition TEST...

my OCD is now in full swing.. I am cutting and pasting the quiz and the answers so I do not forget... Gosh this is like getting the answers to a important test.. gosh I can never rember or known this important information... or the answers...
    Great idea... congrats.. to the winner.. good job..
    Hey have you thought of Genealogy for NEWBIES..( instead of Dummies) you could do a book .. like cliffs notes. And I would be the first in line to buy it.. lol .. And put this stuff in it.. But hey .. it gives us something to do and use our genealogy brains.. lol great idea...
    Last edited by apehangmom; 14-05-2008 at 12:02 AM. Reason: spelling

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345