Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: f/h .merioneth

a.r.hughes

hi linda. may ihave a copy of fam/tree from ifan down is it possible you could scan and email to me thanks sorry not been touch before due to ilness in family .have anice bank hol . tony

kaya

Hi Tony
    Are you still looking for information on Evan Lloyd of Cwmbychan b.1698 d. 1785. He had three wives.

Hi Linda
    I read that you live in Dolgellau -is that close to Cwmbychan, I live in Australia. Is Nannau close as well.

Starting to feel at home

Hi Linda
    I read that you live in Dolgellau -is that close to Cwmbychan, I live in Australia. Is Nannau close as well.

Hi Kaya,
    I live in Barmouth about 10 miles from Dolgellau and Nannau is about 4 miles from Dol

I have copies of the Merioneth Parishes and the later Lloyd family tree if you would like a copy??

regards

Linda

kaya

Hi Linda,
    Loved to have a copy of the Lloyd's of Cwmbychan family tree, got a lot of dead leaves on my branches, so how do we go about it? I'm from the old school, a beginner. Which branch do you belong? I'm from John Lloyd of Cwmbychan, g g greatfather, g grandfather Lewis, grandfather Albert Lloyd North Queensland, Australia. I will be in London in December, going over to Europ for two weeks, so what will the weather like about that time? Its the beginning of winter here, and gitting cold. A few of my cousins have been to Cwmbychan, they advise me not to go to Cwmbychan no later then September. Regards Kaya

kaya

Hi Tony,
    I have some information about Evan Lloyd d 1785. Married a Ann Prys 26th Octb 1720, dau of Robert Prys. b. 1697 d. 1743. Wife 2. Dorothy Jones b. 1699. d. 1767. wife 3. Anne ? She mey have been a Richard married Evan in 1768. Looks like he didn't waste time. I hope this might help.
    Regards kaya

a.r.hughes

hi,kaya do you have the records in print please,i would be most gratefull
    thanks tony

kaya

Hi Tony, Found Edmund Prys second wife Gwen- dau Morgan ap Lewis pf Pengwern - his first wife cousin
    Regards Kaya

kaya

Can anyone help,
    Went to the library found a book called Owain Glyndwr's Way by Richard Sale. On one of the pages it talks about a Lloyd family. Track passes north of Dolobran Hall, home of the local family of Lloyd's whose small banking business has grown into a household name. The Lloyds were Quakers. and east of the hall is the QuaKers meeting hall. William Penn preached before leaving for America and founding Pennsylvania. Which Lloyd family is he talking about in his book?

G

kaya

Hi Linda, Can you please help, who is Hywel (alias Hugh) Nanney m. Elen dau of Robert Salusebury w2 Lowry dau of Willeam ap Gruffydd.Then his son Robert Hughes (alias Hywel) siblings Gryffydd Nanny, Lewis Gwyn, Dafydd Llwyd. Now this Robert married Anne dau of Rhydderch ap Rhys goes on down the line. Then his son Dafydd Llwyd, married Marsli, dau of John Wyn ap Thomas. Then his son Edward Dafydd Lloyd d. 1636/7Cwmbychan, married Catherine. 2w Gwenllian. Who is before, and where do they fit in the F/ tree. Thank you very much for your help so far much appreciated. My mother's generation have all gone, the last died last year. I'm the next generation, one of the Lloyds have come to the end of the line. Many thanks Kaya

Starting to feel at home

Hi Kaya,
    I am really sorry, I can't help. The Lloyds are not my family, I just did a little research in the Dolgellau Archives for Tony trying to find some info for him. If you have a specific query about any local families, I can try to get in and find stuff for you
    Good Luck
    linda

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast