Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BRAY WICKLOW

a.r.hughes

many thanks obbie ,for this excellant info i am most grateful to you.sorry abt delay in reply personal problems many thanks.
    tony.

obbie

Mary Bridget Robinson Birth: 29 Feb 1892 - Wicklow, Ireland Death: 1985 - Canada Parents: Joseph Robinson Spouse: Charles Druce

OttawaDave

Default Thank You

Thank you.

Mary Bridget Robinson is my great grandmother on my mother's father's side. Until now, I had run into a brick wall in trying to find out anything about her. Thanks to this, I now know something about that particular line.

Mary Bridget's son is still alive and well in Belleville, ON, Canada and his daughter also is alive and well in Ottawa, ON, Canada. If anyone has any interest in anything you think I might know, I'd be pleased to answer it.

Obviously, if anyone has come across information on Joseph Robinson or Helen Fitzpatrick or their parents since the last post on here, I would love to hear about it.

All the best,
    Dave

obbie

welcome dave !

i hope you get to make some connections with your large extended family from ireland

happy hunting
    obbie

Issyohagan

Quote Originally Posted by a.r.hughes View Post
    DOES ANYBODY HAVE ANY INFO ON A MARGARET ROBINSON .D.O.B 5/11/1891IN BRAY .DAUGHTER OF JOSEPH ROBINSON SHE MARRIED IN 11/8/1914 .IN WALES DIED12/1/1965 WALES THANKS ALL.
    Hi Margaret robinson was my great-grandad Joseph robinson sister only just found this when looking myself

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12