Thread: Jolliffe Family

Settling in

Default Jolliffe Family

I am seeking anyone with Jolliffe Family interests, particularly Jeremiah of Carisbrooke and Tovey, his brother later of Warwickshire. If anyone has any info on these people I would be very grateful. Ta Mick Perry (Western Australia)

Richard Brown

Quote Originally Posted by perrymg1953 View Post
    I am seeking anyone with Jolliffe Family interests, particularly Jeremiah of Carisbrooke and Tovey, his brother later of Warwickshire. If anyone has any info on these people I would be very grateful. Ta Mick Perry (Western Australia)
    Mick, I have a connection through William Joliffe Cooke, a serial bigamist!

Jan1954

Hello Richard,

Mick has not visited the forum for a few years, but is still a member. If you click on his name on the left, a drop-down box will appear and you will be able to send him a private message. This should generate an email to him.

Thanks,

Settling in

Ta for the contact Richard, would love to hear about William Jolliffe Cooke, sounds interesting, my direct email is perrymg1953 AT gmail DOT com Ta Mick.
    Last edited by olliecat; 02-01-2012 at 9:37 AM. Reason: Edited email to deter spammers

Hollytree

Quote Originally Posted by perrymg1953 View Post
    Ta for the contact Richard, would love to hear about William Jolliffe Cooke, sounds interesting, my direct email is perrymg1953 AT gmail DOT com Ta Mick.
    I am interested in the COOKE surname from Bath Somerset, and in doing so came across WJCooke..........he was baptised (as you may well know) on 11 June 1802 at Walcot St Swithins, s/o John & Sarah COOKE....

There is a musical and theatrical family of COOKE's originating from Bath too, one of which was Harriett COOKE but known as Mrs WAYLETT, she being the daughter of a John COOKE. But that is all the connection I think. She may or may not be related to WJCooke, cannot prove it.

BUT I did go to Kew and copied the court case of WJC and transcribed it...........if you want a copy, please PM me

Anne