1952keavo

Default patrick joseph keaveney

hoping someone can help,has anyone got a patrick joseph keaveney in their family tree?he was born in glenamaddy in 1885,his fathers name was john and he came to england in 1901 and he missed both the irish and english census for that year
    thank you

v.wells

Have you tried www.familysearch.org?

ChrisKelly

How sure are you of the information you've given? How sure are you that he was born in 1885? How sure are you that he came to England in 1901 and how do you know he's not in any census? For example, in the 1901 census for England there's a Patrick Kevany born Ireland abt 1882, and a father named John.

1952keavo

Default patrick joseph keaveney

thanks chris and v wells for your replies,i,ve been to the local mormon centre and looked at the irish 1901 census and patricks not on it for the area he lived in.the date about his birth and his father are correct,so thanks again i,ll just keep digging and hope something turns up
    tony

S.Keaveney

I've got a Patrick Joseph Keaveney who was born in Glenmaddy. But his fathers name was also Patrick. I'm unsure where he was born.

Knowledgeable and helpful

If you search the 1901 on the National Archives of Ireland site there are the following
    Bridget Keaveney 47 Widow
    Mary Keaveny 17 Daughter
    Patrick Keaveney 16 Son
    living in Glenamaddy village
    Do you know if your Patrick's father was alive at this time? Bridget is listed as a landowner and Patrick as a farmer's son. Does this tie in with anything you know about him?

Carol

locallad27

Keaveney Annie; 8/11/1875 Glennnbaddy Galway
    d. 17/8/1932 Brookline MA
    Spouse; Thomas Ward; 24/10/1884 Patch Galway
    d. 15/4/1967 Brookline Ma
    ---------------
    Jack