Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Newcomer to Brit-Gen

Hi I am new to this site and I realise that this is a very old post but Richard Roberts is in my family tree too, he is my great great grandad so I have quite a bit of info. I have some gaps in my tree and would hope robsnicta that you can help me too. I would love to hear from you.

robsnicta

Hi Leswal57 sorry for the very late reply but I have just found you post after being away from my research for some time. In my family tree I have a Richard Roberts c1786 Born in Denbigh who is my great great grandfather, I also have his son Richard born c1826 in North Wales who would have been my great uncle. In the 1841 census they are living in Brykinallt and both listed as coal miners. According to family legend Richard c1786 also kept pigs, I can find no record of him after the 1841 census so am unsure if he lived all his life in the Chirk area and died there or not. Some think he married a second time after my great great grandmother died.

Hope this helps and I would love to hear from you again to see if we have ancestors in common.

All the best Robsnicta

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123