Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    little sister

Quote Originally Posted by pattie View Post
    Thanks for the info. I found a link to someone who had been following Eliza and Henry's line and printed out quite a lot of data that was useful.
    If you have any certificates that you no longer require I may find them of use. Let me know and if there is any cost.
    Regards, pattie
    Hi Pattie,
    I will need an email address from you, mine is already in the previous quote. We need to compare some info. so we know where to start and what to send. Any copies of certs. that I send to you will not cost you anything as I bought them to confirm that my searches were correct! What I do need to know is if you have certs. for all the Slaters you mentioned. The reason being is that I think some of the dates of birth may be incorrect. This other person you have mentioned regarding Eliza and William Henry: if they wish to contact me, that is fine. Just for fun, you could ask them if they have Wm's birth cert. because he wasn't called Easthope on it!! Cheerio and thanks. Yvonne

little sister

Quote Originally Posted by little sister View Post
    Hi Pattie,
    I will need an email address from you, mine is already in the previous quote. We need to compare some info. so we know where to start and what to send. Any copies of certs. that I send to you will not cost you anything as I bought them to confirm that my searches were correct! What I do need to know is if you have certs. for all the Slaters you mentioned. The reason being is that I think some of the dates of birth may be incorrect. This other person you have mentioned regarding Eliza and William Henry: if they wish to contact me, that is fine. Just for fun, you could ask them if they have Wm's birth cert. because he wasn't called Easthope on it!! Cheerio and thanks. Yvonne
    Hi again Pattie,
    Sorry, I should have made myself clearer about the Slaters. I have Martha and Isaac's marr. cert. so I know their line but what i should have said is have you got their children's cert., particularly Eliza Ann's? It is my belief the children might have been registered in Basford, is that correct? Cheerio . Yvonne

hamesie

Default Easthope/Slater

Quote Originally Posted by little sister View Post
    Searching for more information on the following boatmen:

William Henry Easthope, c1830, and son, William Henry Easthope,c1856, born Litchfield?

John Thomas Dale, c1881, possibly Ireland, son of John William Dale, possibly Leigh,Lancs

Isaac Slater, c1831,b. Ilkeston, Derbys
    Hi, Don't know if we have been in touch before but my great great grandfather was William Easthope born 1829 (married Ann Underhill) One of their sons William Easthope married Eliza Slater in 1855. This William's sister Tryphena married my great grandfather William Burgess,.They had a son (my grandfather) John W Easthope born 1883 in Congleton just before they married. They were all boat people in and around the Cheshire/Staffs area.

Regards
    John

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12