Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    cezza

Default Watkinson's in Heath

Hi All

Just wondering if anyone has access to Heath (alias Lownd or Lund) Parish Records. I am searching for Watkinson births there, especially a Richard Watkinson born c1767 in Heath, the IGI records start at 1813 so cant find it on there.

Thankyou in advance

Cezza
    x

Hi
    I have only just found the Heath PR's CD in my filing system (for want of a better word), the details for Richard birth is below

WATKINSON Richard Richard & Sarah 22 Mar 1767

Hope this helps as well
    WATKINSON Daniell Richard & Sarah 19 Feb 1769
    WATKINSON Betty Richd & Sarah 30 Dec 1770

Regards

cezza

Brilliant, thanks very much Neil

cezza

Hi Neil,

Just wondered if you could have a look for a Richard Watkinson born c1741 in Heath please, if you can find it i would like his siblings, if any, please

Thank you in advance
    Cezza

hi Cezza
    Sorry, no Richard recorded for that date.
    Neil

cezza

Thanks Neil, least that rules out Heath for his baptism/birth.

Wirral

Have you tried in Nottinghamshire? Heath is close to the Derbyshire/Nottinghamshire border & I have family from Nottinghamshire who were baptised at Heath around the beginning of the 18thC.
    By complete coincidence, my oldest friend now lives in Heath village. The church now there is 19thC. The original chapel & burial ground is on the other side of the Chesterfield bypass.

cezza

Hmmm maybe, the reason im interested is I have traced my Watkinson family back to a William Watkinson b.1725 in North Wingfield parents James and Elizabeth Watkinson, There are lots of Watkinson born North Wingfield, Sutton Cum Duckmanton and Heath and Im sure there are all linked I just cant link those in Heath so far, I think they my come down from William's elder brother Richard c1705 in North Wingfield but no evidence so far

Quote Originally Posted by cezza View Post
    Hmmm maybe, the reason im interested is I have traced my Watkinson family back to a William Watkinson b.1725 in North Wingfield parents James and Elizabeth Watkinson, There are lots of Watkinson born North Wingfield, Sutton Cum Duckmanton and Heath and Im sure there are all linked I just cant link those in Heath so far, I think they my come down from William's elder brother Richard c1705 in North Wingfield but no evidence so far
    Cezza have to been though all of North Wingfield PR's?

cezza

I've been through the records on IGI but havent been through the actual parish registers yet

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast