Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Barnzzz

Hi Pauline, sorry to take so long to reply, I haven't visited here in the last few days. I think you and my husband, Tony, share a GGG grandfather. He was Alfred Beake who was married to a Mary Whellor.

Tony's gg grandmother is Anna Beake, who was Alfred Beake's daughter.

Sue

Ajmcsd

Hello have also restarted looking into family history and fell upon this thread, my great grandmother was Rosina Beake.
    I am trying to put together the Beake part of my family and would love to have more info.
    Amanda

Barnzzz

Hi Amanda. Is your ggrandmother Rosina Morgan who married Oliver Beake, or Rosina Beake who married Charles Parrott? If the former then you share ggg grandparents with my better half.

I've got lots of information about some Beakes and a little information about many more.

Sue

Ajmcsd

Sue
    My great grandmother was Rosina Parrott and Rosina Morgan would be my gg grandmother.
    It is an interesting family. I have just started looking into this part of the family. Florence Beake married Charles Parrott but died a couple of years later ( having had a daughter) and then her sister Rosina married him and they went on to have my grandfather and his brothers.
    Hope we can share what we have,
    Amanda

Barnzzz

Hi Amanda, I've sent you a PM
    Sue

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12