Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New spam

jeanettemarie

Post New spam

Hi Ive just received an email from someone called Timothy Jones in the US says I am the benificiary in a will and am entitled to inherit TEN MILLION dollars, and to reply to his personal email with my details right away......as if!!

MartinM

Default ... and I won the lottery!

In the last month I've won the jackpot on the uk lottery six or seven times, at least according to all the emails I've received. Thse guys must think we're all born yesterday!

Happy New Year to all!
    Martin

v.wells

Smile

And here I thought you are as rich as me! I have won several million pnds from these lottery scams. Some make it through my ISP and I hit the delete as soon as I've forwarded it as spam message to my ISP.

I was born yesterday a few years ago and didn''t pass the idiot test on the blue dot, but, I do have the brain cells to know about these scams. It's amazing that people fall for them still - what with all the alerts out there!

Peter_uk_can

Always an easy way to find long lost relatives. Let the world know you have suddenly become very very rich.

elyam

What you mean that nice Nigerian man who sent me a really long email about him being unmarried, and his family a bunch of money grabbers with him being terminally ill, and I seemed like a good Christian who would spend his money wisely helping others if I only sent him my bank details was trying to con me!!!!

jeanettemarie

Quote Originally Posted by elyam View Post
    What you mean that nice Nigerian man who sent me a really long email about him being unmarried, and his family a bunch of money grabbers with him being terminally ill, and I seemed like a good Christian who would spend his money wisely helping others if I only sent him my bank details was trying to con me!!!!
    I got that message too, do you think he is really desperate? can afford a computer though ,so someone must have fallen for it.
    And today Ive now won the lottery also think I'll take a cruise, what with 10million dollars and the lottery. no begging letters please

NetteS

I,ve recieved another one today.

Re: Immediate ATM DEBIT Cash Card Payment Notification.

Apparently I have Inherited $18.5 Million Dollars.

Dont know who from.

Names on the email are Grace Marks bank secretary and Dr James Okolo,
    Oceanic Ban International, Director ATM Visa Card/International. They give an email address, but funny old thing my email provider shows their true email address.

I must be nearing a billionaire now with all these emails telling me I have won millions or inherited millions. LOL.

ET in the USA

WOW ! I guess I'd better start reading them before I delete them.

Sounds like I've given the big red X to a life of financial ease. Just think, I could have ordered every certificate in the GRO index just in case it fit into the tree, then started my own free distribution program with the unwanted certificates

Raphael

Default Spam Scam & Phishing

Quote Originally Posted by NetteS View Post
    I,ve recieved another one today.

Re: Immediate ATM DEBIT Cash Card Payment Notification.

Apparently I have Inherited $18.5 Million Dollars.

Dont know who from.

Names on the email are Grace Marks bank secretary and Dr James Okolo,
    Oceanic Ban International, Director ATM Visa Card/International. They give an email address, but funny old thing my email provider shows their true email address.

I must be nearing a billionaire now with all these emails telling me I have won millions or inherited millions. LOL.
    Hi NetteS

Please Read these tips on Google,

www.
    google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=ATM+Visa+Card%2FInternational+scam& btnG=Search&meta

Kind regards,
    Take care
    Raphael (UK) & (D)

David Annis

Damit I've inherited nothing so far, so if all you billionaires could throw a few bob into the hat I would be grateful.
    Mind you the Halifax seem to email me daily wanting me to up date my particulars. Its a pity I cannot help, I dont have an account with them.
    Maybe they should contact the Nigerian branch for the info.
    Cheers
    Dave.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast