MelanieinWales

Default Clark/Jenkins from Pontypool Gwent.

Hi my grandfathers name was William Jenkins at birth but when his mother Dorthy Jenkins(nee Clark) died his father moved away to North Wales his name was Issac Jenkins, he left William with his Wife's family and his name was changed from William Jenkins to william Clark that all i can tell you We re from Pontypool.

Just found out William has got a stepbrother named Allard Jenkins.

Could you tell us a little more about what you are looking for? We are all eager to help but we need you to tell us exactly what you need help with.
    Sadly, our dear friend Ann (alias Ladkyis) passed away on Thursday, 26th. December, 2019.
    Footprints on the sands of time

MelanieinWales

Quote Originally Posted by Ladkyis View Post
    Could you tell us a little more about what you are looking for? We are all eager to help but we need you to tell us exactly what you need help with.
    I never new any of Williams(my grandfather) Family all we know this what i have posted. Just hoping someone will read this post who mite have known my family.

SBSFamilyhistory

Melanie, as we are talking about fairly common names can you tell people when in these people lived/were born/died.

Even if people do not know the your relatives it could help us to help you.

There are 100 William Jenkins born in Pontypool during the period 1837 to 1983 alone.

thanks

Sue