Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Daniel Bone 3X Great Grand Niece

Quote Originally Posted by orchidman999 View Post
    I think Hampshire was the County of Southampton in some Victrian days.
    My wife is related to the Bone families in Medstead, near Alton, Hants.
    I have post 1837 information on the families but would like to know about the Bone families in Medstead or nearby, pre-1837 , if possible please.

The last 'Bone' information I have is for Daniel Bone, Born 1833, Christened 20 Oct. 1833, married Sarah Collis 15 Oct. 1857; Occupation Journeyman Blacksmith. Sons William Arthur, Albert and Edward.

Thanks in advance.

Peter Fowler, Four Marks, nr. Alton, Hants.

Out of interest when did the County of Hampshire come into being and does it have an official crest? Need the crest for another project.
    Thanks.
    Hi Peter, I’ve been looking back at my family history. According to ancestry I’m Daniel bones 3X great grand niece. His brother Henry Bone is my 3X great grand father. Seems we can help eachother! Please email me: jmb3brownieATgmailDOTcom. I’d love to know more and share with you what’s happened from the info discovered.

Many Thanks Jess
    Last edited by Pam Downes; 10-08-2021 at 11:49 PM. Reason: email address disguised to deter spam

Hi I’m the 3X great grand niece of Daniel Bone. I’m descended from his brother Henry Bone who’s my 3X great grandfather. We should be able to help each other. Please email me: jmb3brownieATgmailDOTcom.

Many Thanks Jess
    Last edited by christanel; 10-08-2021 at 11:31 PM. Reason: email address disguised to deter spam

Knowledgeable and helpful

If you look on Free Reg. 299 events in the name of Bone are recorded in Hampshire between 1750-1850

Super Moderator - Completely bonkers and will never change.

Hello Jess,

Welcome to British-Genealogy.

Sadly, you are replying to a rather old post, and Peter, the original poster in the thread is no longer a member of the forum, as shown by the word 'guest' under his username.
    As such, we have no contact details for him.

Pam
    Vulcan XH558 - “Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12