Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Reynard

Smile The name of PERRY

Hi All, I'm seeking all Perry researchers, all areas within UK and Ireland, time we got our heads together and compared notes.
    I'm waiting for the rush.

Davran

Hi and welcome to the forum.

I am not researching PERRY, but have two PERREY who married into the family - you are welcome to them for your research.

Anne PERREY b1743 Wolstanton, STS, married Thomas LEDWARD 1763 in Wolstanton, died 1812 Wolstanton

Also Catherine PERREY b1729 married Daniel BALL 16/4/1751 in Wolstanton, died (or buried) 29/6/1808

suedent

Lots of Perrys from Polperro, Cornwall (Talland & Lansallos parishes)

Reynard

Default Perrys

Hi, I'm not exactly doing a ONS, started researching my male line, then realised thats only half the story, so also researching all female lines as well - files are massive. Over the years I have gathered lots of Perry data, from all over UK and Ireland, have not managed to join up all the dots yet, but all this info must relate to some branch of the family - someone might be looking for it. I thought that if we pool our data we must get a better overview of the Perry tribe.
    For example, I know there is a bronze statue at Tipton of my namesake, only nicknamed "The Tipton Slasher", who was a famous bare knuckle boxer, and his family had connections with barge people and also publicans.

rayrussell2000u

My Great Great Grandad was called John Charles Perry from Plymouth (Sparkwell)

His Dad was called Richard Samuel Perry (he was a Farmer)

John Charles Perry married Catherine Agazzi

I don't know if we have a link here but there may be...

Jan Bednarz

Default Jan B

Hi I am looking for information on James Perry he was born in Deanthorpe, Northampton England. I think between 1800 & 1815 he is my ggg grandfather my ggg grandmother was Jane Exton born 1815 South Witham, Leic they had a son James Perry Exton born 15 Nov 1835 Greetham, Rutland Shire England. I don't know if they ever got married.
    Jan

Blaze

I have a number of PERRYs from London if anyone's interested.

Name well known on Brit-Gen

Default The name of PERRY

How about some Perry-Matthews to Miles from Claverley in Shropshire?

Wendy

sangke

Default My Friend's Researching Perry

My friend Is researching Perry's But I am not sure where from I know she has been hunting in Suffolk and London. I will have to direct her to this website.

Jan Bednarz

Hi Reynard,
    I would like to put together my part of the Perry family but unfortunately I know nothing about them. I know my G/G grandfathers name is James Perry Exton and his fathers name is James Perry from Deanthorpe. I know his mothers name is Jane Exton from Witham. On my Jame's marriage certificate it indicates his fathers name as James Exton, Brickmaker from Intake. On his 2nd marriage certificate it says father unknown and mothers maiden name is Jane Perry deceased. On his death certificate there is no name of father and mothers name as Jane Cooley. My James was born in the Rutland Shire of Sheffield. I can't help you any more so hopefully you might be able to help me. thanks Jan.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast