Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Golly

Hi all, I have had to shelve the PERREY search for the time being. I am on the trail of another branch of my family, but will return to B-G Forums asap.
    Thanks for your replies.
    Golly

Blloyd

Default Henry George Thomas Perry

HGT PERRY:

Parents: Samuel Perry and Annie (Ward).
    Siblings: (here is a list of what I do have, he may have had more, and I don't know anything more than the initials of the sisters listed here): Major Sam E. Perry, Mrs A. Beer, Mrs P. Wright and Mrs W. Haggar.
    Perry Married Florence Smith, and they had two sons: Frank (later Judge Perry of Prince George) and Sidney.

Henry's nephew was Sam Beer. There is also mention of a Baby John (age 3 in 1957) in photos with his family - not sure if that means they are Baby John his Henry's brother or and aunt or uncles' son. Other names mentioned, but I have no link for, in the family photos are: Marian, Ella Beer, Christine *age 15 mos in 1957)

Also Harry's father and brother, Mr. S. E. Perry,of Whitwick, were both formerly members of the Coalville Urban Council, and Mr. S. E. Perry was a member of the National Executive of the British Legion.

Perry's nephew John E Perry was killed with the 8th army in Tunisia sometime in the 1940s.

georgeyone

I have loads of Perry's going back to 1730 Caddington Bedfordshire and Leicestershire my grandmother was a perry any one else out there in my family.
    Paul

keiths94

Default Perry-Henworth

Is anyone aware of a link between the Perry & Henworth families from the Willenhall / Shortheath area.
    I am currently looking at the Henworths & find the Perry name carried down through two generations. ie mary jane perry henworth

Keith

Wilkes_ml

My partner has an Emily Annie PERRY who married James Crawford Wallace at Fareham Registration District Dec quarter 1884. In 1891 she was 28 years old and born Walthamstow, Essex but living in Alverstoke Hampshire. She died in 1892 aged 29 years. I have yet to obtain the marriage certificate to identify her father.

Hobson

I'm looking for Perry family in Perth, Australia. Father, Ernest Perry moved to Australia from Wolverhampton?

Also anyone from Renfrewshire in Scotland who are researching the name Perry.

lwpcob

Default Syd Perry

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
    I have a number of PERRYs from London if anyone's interested.
    Do you have a Sydney Perry born in Darlaston, Staffordshire. Feb 1911, then moved to London, 1929.

Hobson

Quote Originally Posted by lwpcob View Post
    Do you have a Sydney Perry born in Darlaston, Staffordshire. Feb 1911, then moved to London, 1929.
    No i'm afraid I have not come across this name yet!

Valued member of Brit-Gen

Default The name od Perry

The name Perry thats in my family tree is due to a second marriage
    I have an Albert Perry 1859 from East London Married a Sussanh Morris/Geach
    they had 3 children Albert 1889 Alice 1895 and William 1899

good Luck
    Lizziejane

Victors Baby

Smile Perry

I've just this minute joined B-G and I've been having a look at some of the messages - first stop was Perry as I have several in my family - born on the Isle of Wight. This is the female line as far as my family is concerned as a Lydia Perry married William Ward and after his death she married Walter Worthington. Lydia and William were my great grandparents. Do these names mean anything to anyone? mid - 1800s.
    Victors Baby

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast