Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Borlandhills

I wonder if you have found out any more about Sir John Scott Byerley. My good friend Philippe Jobert is working on the chemist Jean Baptiste Mollerat, who was a friend and collaborator. He was satying with Byerley in London when he registered his patents in the UK best wishes

Michael Moss

rassu

Was Sir John connected with Jean-Baptiste or his father Denis, or perhaps both? What year was Mollerat in London with Byerley?

Newcomer to Brit-Gen

Hi jeanlmm, i have just traced my mother's line to a William Marwood born in 1688 in Brompton Near Northallerton who is my 6th Great Grandfather, hop you are still on this forum.
    Arthur.

Welcome to the British Genealogy Forum, Arthur. Sadly, my first message to you must be to point out that you have joined a very old thread and none of its other participants are still members. You can see that from the tag “guest” under their names.
    All is not lost, of course. The information in the thread is still available, as you found, and more information is available than back then. Have a look round, see what’s here and tell us about a brick wall or two if you have them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12