Archibald Strang married Jean Finlay in Cumbernauld; they had several children between 1804-1825 -
Jean, Janet, Elizabeth, Isobel, Mary, Margaret, Anne, Agnes (I have birth records).
Archibald died some time before 1841. I have Jean, Mary and Agnes on the 1841 census.
Looking for any information on Archibald or Jean's parents or siblings, or Archibald's death.
- County Forums including Ireland, Scotland, Wales and British Islands.
- Scotland - Counties (Chapman Code - SCT)
- Dunbartonshire (Chapman Code - DNB)
- Dunbartonshire county-wide forum
- Strang/Finlay, Cumbernauld
Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Strang/Finlay, Cumbernauld
25-07-2007, 2:38 PM #1Settling in.
- Join Date
- May 2006
Helping you trace your British Family History & British Genealogy.
All times are GMT. The time now is 10:02 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.5
Copyright © 2020 vBulletin Solutions Inc. All rights reserved.