Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    glenysj123

Thumbs up Mary Colenut

YAHOO!!! Can't wait to see what you have...cousin!!!!

Glenys

Sandra Parker

Hi Glenys,
    hope you found the file useful.
    Sandra

DarrenP

Hi Everyone,

I am looking into my wife's family history and have her great grandmother as Amy Harriet Colenutt, b. 1883 in Sandown, Isle of Wight to Mary Jane Colenutt. So far I have the Colenutt line back to John Colenutt, born ca 1774 via his son William Colenutt (b. 1799) who marrried Catherine Way.

Has anyone else found these Colenutts ? I would love to hear from anyone who may have.

Darren

seabreeze50

hi darren am new to this site and genealogy, am trying to trace my family history on the iow , am related to william colenutt who built the fishermans cottage in the early 1800 ,and i believe was a smuggler .he was married to catherine way and i believe had somewhere in the region of twenty children ,would like to go back further ,it sounds like i may be related to yor wife

tony
    Last edited by seabreeze50; 01-03-2013 at 10:24 AM. Reason: more information

GayeA

Hi Sandra,

Seeing your post to Barrie I thought I'd contact you to say that I have a sister to your Jane Colenutt. Her name is Phoebe Colenut(t) born 1781 to William Colenutt and Sarah Arthur. She married William Welch in 1807 at Newport, Isle of Wight, lived for some while on the mainland in Portchester, had five sons and probably died in 1852 on the island. If you can go further back from Phoebe's parents I'd loved to hear about it.

Regards

GayeA

Sandra Parker

Hi GayeA,
    I have sent you a PM
    Sandra

Newcomer to Brit-Gen

Hello, i know this post is an old one but I was hoping someone might be able to help me.
    I'm researching the Colenut side of my family tree and I've now come to a bit of a dead end. I have as far back as Abraham Colenet married to Elizabeth Cook father of Abraham Colenut 1707 and I believe his father was James Collnett but I have no sources. Please can anyone help?

Sandra Parker

Hi LeeLee,
    I've had a hectic time of late so haven't been on this forum much. I have quite a bit on this branch of the family, though much does need verifying, but it will give you a start.
    Your Abraham (1674-1747), son of James(1641-?), married Sarah Dillington (1642-1741) in 1672. James was the son of Rev. John Colenutt (1602-1683) and Joanne Mewe (1605?-?) married on 6th June 1638. John was the son of Barnabus Colenutt (1556-1607) and Elizabeth Mills (1559-1629) married 1575?. I also have further details back another 4 generations to Richard who died in 1484. If you send me a pm I will send you the file.
    This information is correct to the best of my knowledge, but will need further verification to make sure it really is accurate.
    Sandra, whose spectacled aura has been a bit tarnished lately, but might be ok with a bit of a polish!

Newcomer to Brit-Gen

Oh that's great thanks so much �� I will PM you!

graynut

Hi Sandra.
    I have not visited this forum for a while but note with a great deal of interest that you say you have information of "another 4 generations to Richard who died in 1484". This is intriguing because, whilst I am aware of the two Richards, father and son, who lived in Winchester, I have yet to find positive proof that they are connected to the Richard that arrived at Combley IoW circa 1526. They most likely are so if you have this information, and any other of possible lateral family of these two Richards who may have settled in Bosham or elsewhere, I would be most interested to hear from you. I would be grateful if you could message me on <[email protected]>
    Thanks Graham

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast