Thread: Loversuch

lostfamilies

Question Loversuch

I have a Robert Loversuch who is said to be born in Derby. Robert went out to India 1784, in 1806 he was in Capt. Manderville's Coy. 2nd Batt. European Artillery. His Daughter Ann was born in 1789 in India her mother is Ann? Can anyone help more in finding out about Robert his Parents & where & when he was born. One of Ann jr son's named his son's George Loversuch Aitken again this is all in India & have done a lot of research on the family in India but would like to know more about the line before they went off there

Newcomer to Brit-Gen

Quote Originally Posted by lostfamilies View Post
    I have a Robert Loversuch who is said to be born in Derby. Robert went out to India 1784, in 1806 he was in Capt. Manderville's Coy. 2nd Batt. European Artillery. His Daughter Ann was born in 1789 in India her mother is Ann? Can anyone help more in finding out about Robert his Parents & where & when he was born. One of Ann jr son's named his son's George Loversuch Aitken again this is all in India & have done a lot of research on the family in India but would like to know more about the line before they went off there
    Hi

I can't really help with Robert Loversuchs' parents or where he was born but he is my 6th Great Grandfather. I know your post is fairly old. Like you I have a long list of family from India but I'm looking to trace back beyond Robert. Robert and Ann's daughter Ann married Andrew Aitken(s) or (Aiken) who was born in Fife, Scotland (1768).
    I'd like to connect and see where our family tree may connect.
    Kate Watson (nee Butler-White)

Hello Kate

Lostfamilies hasn't been active on the forum for a number of years.
    If their email address is still active they may receive an notification about your post. You could try to send an instant message.

Good luck