katenichols

Default Rigg Crosbyravensworth

I have recently been given some papers, these included copies of wills and one or two possibly, personal letters dating around early to late 18oo's. Dont want to give info away, so if you are interested , let me know giving me what info you can and if they match will gladly send them on.

Kate

David Clark

Default Rigg. Crosbyravensworth

If you have any info re marriage and descendants of John Clark of Appleby to Sarah Holme of Crosbyravensworth, Nov 25, 1799. Children, especially JOHN, and any connection to CR Grammar School--dates 1800 to 1830 particularly, or of children after than, I would be interested.

dbclark48

RIGG, Crosby Ravensworth. Not been in contact for long time with B-G Forum. Re Wills of Sarah Holme who died 1835 in C.R. If you still have any information I will be glad to hear from you. I think her son migrated to JAMAICA, but need proof. David Clark

dbclark48

It appears we have things to share. I found on "Family Search" the marriage of John Clark of Appleby to Sarah Holme of CR, and have names of children...cannot PROVE them all, but JOHN (if he was son of Sarah Holme, and JC of Appleby) and have all descendants to me, and on down to my G-G-Grandchildren. John Granddaughter lives in England, and just celebrated her 100th birthday! A good contact for you! It is kind of dangerous to use e-mail, because of identity theft and spam, but if you can give me a phone number I can call you at a time that you say. I am Eastern Daylight Time. Are on Daylight Saving time?