Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    HiFly

Quote Originally Posted by apurdy1658 View Post
    HiFly:
    When you say "I also noted that Susanna & Esther Barnes are related as Susanna is a niece to Esther via her younger brother George 1797-1863." I'm confused as to who Susanna is, as I don't see a reference in your message. I show a Susan Jane Barnes as a dau of George B. Barnes (born 8 Jan 1797 older brother of Esther Barnes) possibly born 1833 but I have a note that she may be confused with someone else: I show that the wife of Edwin Jesse Wright might be daughter of Ezra Barnes but I think this is a generation error on my part.
    Is this Susanna the same as Susan Jane Barnes, and is she the Susan Jane Barnes who married Ewin Jesse Wright? This would work.
    apurdy
    Yes the Susannah Jane Barnes (1833-1907) I have is the spouse of Edwin Jesse Wright - daughter of George Barnes ~1797-1863 and Susannah Hicks b~1797. I should have said "older brother" rather than "younger brother" - sorry!!

HiFly

Nearly 10 years to reply to you...thsnks for your valid question,,,, All my Wright families had died or moved to St John NB or Liverpool UK by the time of the Censuses (Censi??).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12