Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    tommy166

Looks like you can search online (for a price) for current Title Holder, but need to visit local Land Registry office (in this case Peterborough which covers Chelmsford district) to view previous owners.

Tom
    Last edited by tommy166; 04-08-2006 at 12:17 AM. Reason: ) got lost!

Newcomer to Brit-Gen

I know this is an old thread but just came across it! My GGrandparents used to own this farm. My grandparents lived there too and bought up my mum and her siblings in that house. The ‘new’ house you refer to was built by my G Uncle who lived there for many years. The land was indeed part of the original farm. I would love to know how you got on with your research. This house and it’s land brings back fond memories. Xx

Welcome to BG. Sadly the original poster is no longer a member, as indicated by the word Guest in her profile, and so will not automatically see your reply, but with any luck she will one day come across your post in a Google search. Do have a good look round the site while you are here!
    Sue Mackay
    Insanity is hereditary - you get it from your kids

You know the address so you could always write to them and send it snail mail.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123