Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Pam Downes View Post
    Looking at what we've found so far I can't see a direct link of Dennis to John Wesley.

I think you might have to get a copy of the marriage certificate of William Woodward and Agnes Birch in order to confirm William's father's name and occupation.
    Order from https://www.gro.gov.uk/gro/content/c...ates/login.asp
    using the Aston registration district, volume 6d page number 779 details Alma found in post #7.

Too many William Woodwards born 1877 +/- a couple of years to even hazard a guess at his parents.
    I agree with Pam, to be certain of William's ancestry it is imperative that you buy a copy of his marriage certificate.
    Alma

1911 census has William 34, born Nechells, Agnes 27, born Albury, married 10 years, living in Aston with children Clarence, Florence and Arthur.
    Ancestry's transcription of Albury is incorrect, however it's understandable as the census isn't easy to decipher, Agnes' age is also wrong but what it's supposed to say is anyone's guess!

1891 Agnes Birch 13, born Oldbury Warwickshire is living in Aston (Camp St) with parents John and Annie, siblings Florence B and John W.
    Alma

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12