lorri61

Smile Fearnside Family,Yorkshire

Hi I am tryingto trace any members of the Fearnside 's of Yorkshire decended from John Fearnside born 1732 Northowram.
    Thanks Lorri

jennymoonbeam

My earliest Fearnside is Thomas Fearnside b December 20, 1806. Married Mary (b.10MAY1810) - Looks like they had 9 children between 1831 and 1850.

tishy1980

Default yorkshire fearnsides

Quote Originally Posted by lorri61 View Post
    Hi I am tryingto trace any members of the Fearnside 's of Yorkshire decended from John Fearnside born 1732 Northowram.
    Thanks Lorri
    I am descendant from the Yorkshire fearnsides, my father was born in osset in 1934. I am looking to build on my family tree so any help would be grateful.

Michelle Fearnside

Hello Michelle and welcome to Brit-Gen

It is quite a few years since both jennymoonbeam and lorri61 have been on the site. If they still have the same email addresses they may receive notification of your post. Another way to try and contact them, which also relies on their having the same email addresses, is to send them a private message (pm). Click on their username and choose 'private message' from the dropdown menu.

Of course another way to build your tree would be to start a new thread of your own and let our super sleuths get to work.

Christina
    Sometimes paranoia is just having all the facts.
    William Burroughs

Hi I am still here, just found this site after years. Email is still lorrilee61 AT gmail DOT com
    Last edited by Pam Downes; 11-08-2020 at 1:07 AM. Reason: Email address disguised to deter spammers