Thread: Truslove Family

NessCox

Smile Truslove Family

Anyone researching Truslove family of Leicestershire, please contact me. I have quite a lot of information, if anyone would like some assistance?

Newcomer to Brit-Gen

Hi Ness,

just seen your post and any relevant info would be appreciated. I'm looking into a Mabel Ruth Truslove born approx 19113, mother was named as Florence Edith nee Alcock, think they had an older brother Willaim Harold or just Harold Truslove born around 1900.

Any info apprecited

Richard

knoble7264

Hi Richard,

I've just joined and seen your post. My grandfather was Tom Elsworth Truslove and was Harolds brother. We often went to see Auty Doris and Uncle Harold when they lived in York and I have (somewhere) pictures of Uncle Harold rowing us on a boat trip.

Auntie Mabel was at my wedding. Although she isn't in the official photos I'm sure we will have loads of her in the family. She lived (I think) in East Edinburgh close to my grandparents.

Please contact me via email knoble7264(AT)aol.com if you are looking for any more information.

Kate
    Quote Originally Posted by rdtomlinson View Post
    Hi Ness,

just seen your post and any relevant info would be appreciated. I'm looking into a Mabel Ruth Truslove born approx 19113, mother was named as Florence Edith nee Alcock, think they had an older brother Willaim Harold or just Harold Truslove born around 1900.

Any info apprecited

Richard

knoble7264

Hi Vanessa,

Challenge for you. We are really short of info for James Truslove B1875. He seems to have been in 7th hussars but I can't find any military records for him. Do you have any further info.

Thanks

Kate

Quote Originally Posted by NessCox View Post
    Anyone researching Truslove family of Leicestershire, please contact me. I have quite a lot of information, if anyone would like some assistance?

Newcomer to Brit-Gen

Default Late Reply

Quote Originally Posted by knoble7264 View Post
    Hi Richard,

I've just joined and seen your post. My grandfather was Tom Elsworth Truslove and was Harolds brother. We often went to see Auty Doris and Uncle Harold when they lived in York and I have (somewhere) pictures of Uncle Harold rowing us on a boat trip.

Auntie Mabel was at my wedding. Although she isn't in the official photos I'm sure we will have loads of her in the family. She lived (I think) in East Edinburgh close to my grandparents.

Please contact me via email knoble7264(AT)aol.com if you are looking for any more information.

Kate
    Hi Kate, for some unknown reason I've only just seen your post, and would love to get in touch if at all possible. Unsure if this will reach you given the time thats has passed, but nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Regards

Richard